Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sam Riley: Kristen Stewart Looks 'Strange' Topless

Kristen Stewart Topless On The Road

Kristen's 'On The Road' co-star Sam Riley admits that it wasn't exactly a turn on seeing Kristen topless in the movie. In fact ' it was a bit 'strange.'

By now, it's known that Kristen Stewart goes topless in On The Road. It's a clear departure from her days as Bella Swan in the Twilight franchise. While Kristen may have found the disrobing liberating, her co-stars, specifically Sam Riley, were not big fans of seeing her naked. Ouch!

'It's a strange thing' I was pretty uncomfortable,' Sam told SheKnows at a screening for the film in NYC. 'She was 19; I was nearly 30, married' we're mates. You just sort of do it as quickly as possible, unlike in real life. I don't really see a future for me in erotics.'

Kristen, however, found the topless scenes to be liberating and she's quite proud of the outcome.

'I can't say it's not a little bit jarring, but it's jarring in the right way. I wanted it to be. I'm really proud of it,' she told E! Online's Marc Malkin at the MTV Sneak Peek of Snow White and the Huntsman in May 2012.

And there's one person who we bet isn't complaining when Kristen decides to go topless ' Robert Pattinson! Rob and Kristen have weathered a cheating scandal and heavy media scrutiny over the last four years as a couple. Rob must REALLY love Kristen ' breasts and all!

On The Road hits theaters Dec. 21. Will you be seeing it, HollywoodLifers?
http://youtu.be/N9vsE0llyBM
Subscribe to me on YouTube

' Chris Rogers

Follow
@ChrisRogers86
Read More About Kristen Stewart's Topless 'On The Road' Scenes:

  1. Kristen Stewart: I 'Wanted' To Go Topless For 'On The Road'
  2. Kristen Stewart: I Had To Go Totally Naked In 'On The Road'
  3. 'On The Road' Trailer: Kristen Stewart Gets Naked & Dirty Dances


No comments:

Post a Comment