Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kristen Stewart: How I Explained My Nude Scenes To My Parents

Kristen Stewart On The Road Nude Scenes

In a revealing interview, Kristen talks about how her parents found it 'difficult' to watch her nude scenes in 'On The Road'. Well, that must have been awkward!

Kristen Stewart is so dedicated to her craft, she is not shy about doing nude scenes when acting. However, when it comes to her parents watching, it's a different story! While doing the promotional tour for her risque new movie On The Road, she says nude scenes are not something that she and her parents 'engaged or talked about.' Awkward!

Kristen, 22, has come a long way since playing the demure and innocent Bella Swan in Twilight, as her role playing Mary Lou in On The Road required nudity and sex scenes. Kristen has had some previous experience of doing nude scenes ' she has one in the 2010 film Welcome To The Rileys ' but that didn't make her any more comfortable about having her parents Jules Stewart and John Stewart watch! She talked about how they reacted to her risque scenes to AwardsDaily.com.

'I think everyone was really happy that it took a few years for the movie to get made,' she laughed. 'My mom came to Cannes. She loved it. She was really proud. I haven't talked to my dad about it yet,' she admitted.

She also said that Welcome to The Rileys was even more challenging for her parents to watch.

'Welcome to the Rileys was probably a more difficult movie for a parent to watch. I was so sensitive after that. That character really found its way into me. I was so overtly sensitive about anything, not just overtly sexual, but anything about a young girl. It just rocked me and I think my parents could probably feel that as well. So it was just not something that we engaged or talked about.'

'It's hard to step outside of it. I know it's funny to talk about it from an outsider's perspective, like 'Oh, it must be weird to sit down and watch your ass with your mom' or whatever, but it's so weird being on the inside of it. I genuinely don't feel like' I don't want to say that I'm watching another person at all because what I love about my job is aspects of life that you relate to, but you didn't quite know you had in you, can shock the s**t out of you and so the process of making the movie is finding out why you responded that way.'

It's no wonder then that Jules' favorite movie of Kristen's is The Cake Eaters, and not On The Road!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think it's odd that Kristen's parents have seen her nude scenes?


Subscribe to me on YouTube
Watch More ENTV Videos!

Awards Daily '

' Eleanore Hutch

More Kristen Stewart News:

  1. Kristen Stewart Loves Robert Pattinson 'More Than Ever'
  2. Jules Stewart Reveals Her Favorite Kristen Stewart Movie
  3. Kristen Stewart's New Movie 'K-11' Earns Rave Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment