Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pageant Star Brie Lybrand Accuses Dad Of Raping Her From Age 4

Beauty Queen Rape Video

Bare-faced and sobbing, beauty guru Brie Lybrand details in an emotional video blog how her father allegedly raped and tortured her from age 4 to 13 ' then she threatens him with a gun.

Brie Lybrand has more than 8,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel where she posts upbeat videos on beauty products. But on Oct. 29, she shared a much more shocking confessional about her father, whom she claimed raped and tortured her for most of her life.

Brie is an actor and self-described beauty guru, and details her passion for cosmetics and theater on her website beautyguru4u.com, where she posts cosmetics reviews and makeup tips.

But the New Orleans pageant queen took a break from her beauty tutorials to post an emotional 12-minute video ' while wearing no makeup ' to reveal the physical and sexual abuse she reportedly suffered at the hands of her father from age 4 to 13.

The man she calls Steven Bressler is now subscribing to her YouTube channel.

'I just got an email from YouTube saying the man that raped me for most of my life subscribed to me. The man that took my virginity, robbed me of innocence, has subscribed to me on YouTube and is watching my videos,' she sobs in the video.

'I never got to testify in court and tell him what it feels like being tied up and chained and tortured for hours when you're four years old by your father,' she said.

She goes on to describe the three loaded guns she keeps near her at all times ' including a small handgun she keeps concealed in her purse ' in case he comes back to attack her.

'Even at my age I still have nightmares that he's coming back to kill me,' she said.

Watch the shocking video below.

What do YOU think of the video HollyMoms?

YouTube'

More tragic HollyBaby news:

  1. Child Mauled To Death By 11 African Dogs At Pittsburgh Zoo
  2. Two Kids Die After Being Ripped From Mom's Arms In Hurricane
  3. Jessica Ridgeway's Murderer Suspected In 2 Other Child Abduction Cases


No comments:

Post a Comment