Friday, November 16, 2012

Jennifer Aniston Stuns In A Black & White Gown

Jennifer Aniston Gown

The star put her assets on full display in this glam get-up ' and she looked sensational!

Jennifer Aniston

got all dressed up for the 26th American Cinematheque Award Gala in LA on Nov. 15, where she looked sensational in a black and white Valentino gown. The chic ensemble allowed the star to flaunt her cleavage, all while working the carpet with her best accessory, her main man!

While I think the gown looked gorgeous on Jen, I had two issues with the ensemble. For starters, I wish she did something different with her signature straight hair. Additionally, while I'm obsessed with her Valentino clutch I wish she opted for something a bit more dressy ' although I love the way she kept the black and white theme going throughout her look!

This is definitely one of my fave looks on the star, who is such a pro at striking the perfect balance between sexy and chic. She has an affinity for Valentino and for classic glamour, so it comes as no surprise that she opted for this ensemble.

What do you think of Jen's look from last night?

Katrina Mitzeliotis



No comments:

Post a Comment