Monday, December 3, 2012

Taylor Swift Has Awkward Reunion With Joe Jonas At Jingle Ball

Joe Jonas Taylor Swift Dating

Taylor narrowly missed an awkward run-in with ex Joe Jonas on December 1 at Kiss FM's Jingle Ball in Los Angeles. Do you think they are still friendly after their breakup?

Taylor Swift has awkward moments just like the rest of us! She performed at L.A.'s Jingle Ball on Saturday, just minutes apart from the Jonas Brothers, including her ex-boyfriend Joe. Her single 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' is rumored to be about him, although Joe claims it is definitely not!

Joe  told Washington D.C. radio station 94.7 Fresh FM in August that Taylor's hit single is 'not about me,' and adds, 'I think the song is great.'

'I don't think we've ever tried [to get back together] another time, so I can tell you it's not about me. That said, I think the song is great. Taylor does pop music really well and I'm happy for her.'

Although Taylor dissed Joe when she revealed to the world that they broke up via a 27-second phone call, it looks like the pair is back to being friendly.

'I haven't really spoken to her recently, but I was able to go to her concert last year, and her show live is so phenomenal. I would say anybody should go see it if they haven't had a chance,' Joe added.

So cute that they are past their drama!

Do you think Taylor and Joe will ever get back together, HollywoodLifers?

More on Taylor Swift News:

  1. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles' Central Park Date ' Pics
  2. Taylor Swift Faking Harry Styles Relationship For Conor Kennedy
  3. Taylor Swift Torn Between Harry Styles & Conor Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment