Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Taylor Swift: 'I Can't Deal With Someone' Cheating

Taylor Swift Cosmopolitan December 2012

The star embraces her sexy side on the December 2012 'COSMOPOLITAN' cover, and inside she opens up about what she won't ever tolerate in a relationship.

Taylor Swift certainly isn't shy about talking about, (or singing about), her relationships ' and she's at it again in the December 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan. Inside the mag, the star talks about why she can't tolerate being with a cheater ' and we agree!

'I can't deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you. It's a conscious thing: it's a common-sense thing'I just don't ever want to end up in a relationship that isn't fair ever again,' she said.

Taylor has dated a slew of famous guys, but she's not one to stick around when it isn't working out. 'I've learned when to get out. I've never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that's one thing I'm proud of,' she said.

While the star knows what she absolutely won't tolerate, she also knows what she's looking for in that special someone. 'I need that unexplainable spark'I just need to see someone and feel Oh, no, uh-oh. It's only happened a few times in my life, but I feel like if I was gonna be with someone forever, it would be because I saw them and I thought, Oh, no.'

The December issue hits newsstands on Nov. 6th, so be sure to check it out for the rest of Taylor's telling interview!

COSMOPOLITAN'



No comments:

Post a Comment