Sunday, October 7, 2012

Karrueche Tran: Furious Over Chris Brown's Rihanna Love Video ' Report

Chris Brown Love Video

In a raw new video posted on Twitter on Oct. 5, Chris admits he loves both Rihanna & Karrueche! But according to a new report, Karrueche is FURIOUS that Chris would humiliate her this way!

Chris Brown announced his split with Karrueche Tran, exclusively to HollywoodLife.com on Thursday Oct. 4. Now, two days after Chris posted an intimate video confession on Twitter on Oct. 5, Karrueche is said to be pissed off at the 'Wake Me Up' singer for exposing their problems to the world!

'[Karrueche's] livid over the fact that Brown blasted their personal problems all over the internet with his ridiculous video in which he confesses to loving Rihanna and Karrueche at the same time,' sources close to Karrueche tell TMZ.

'KT feels Brown should have kept his feelings private and she's disappointed and hurt by his decision to broadcast their personal life,' the source continues.

In the video, Chris confesses:

'I'm a little drunk, so I'm going to be honest. You don't all really get the real Chris Brown. I like to be honest. You share history with somebody, and then you tend to fall in love with somebody else ' it's kind of difficult. Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know. I don't know if it's possible. But for me, I just feel like that. I don't want to hurt either or. It's me. I'm not trying to be a player. My momma raised me differently.'

What do YOU think of this new video, HollywoodLifers? Do you agree with Karrueche?

Chris' Twitter'

TMZ'

' Chris Rogers

Follow
@ChrisRogers86
More on Chris & Rihanna:

  1. Rihanna And Chris Brown 'Live For' Attention From 'Everybody Watching' Their Love
  2. Chris Brown Has No Reason To Be In NYC Except To See Rihanna ' Source
  3. Rihanna On Cloud 9 After Bathroom Hook Up With Chris Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment