Saturday, October 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus Wears Super-Revealing Top On 'Jay Leno'

Miley Cyrus Jay Leno

Miley is certainly pushing the boundaries with her latest choice of attire! The actress and singer bared her cleavage on the Oct. 12 episode of 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.' Do YOU think it's too revealing?

Miley Cyrus certainly likes to get her fans riled up. Miley wore an eye-catching ensemble during a sit down interview on the Oct. 12 episode of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

Miley wore a black bralet, leaving very little to the imagination.

While on stage, Miley talked about Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga getting sick on stage recently.

'I had that happen one time and I was actually good because I got off stage quick enough and my mom was sitting there with a bucket. But I just kept going back and forth, like, 'I'll be back in five seconds,' and then I'd return and go, 'Here I am everyone, fabulous, (wiping mouth) sorry front row, you all now have the flu,'' Miley told Jay.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Miley's attire too revealing?

The Tonight Show With Jay Leno'

More Miley Cyrus News:

  1. Miley Cyrus' Twitter Meltdown: Begs For Liam Hemsworth's Forgiveness
  2. Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth Can't Tell Me To Take My Twitter Down
  3. Miley Cyrus Tweeting More Than Ever After Liam Hemsworth Says Delete


No comments:

Post a Comment