Thursday, October 25, 2012

Robin Robert Calls Into 'GMA': I Can't Wait To Come Back

Robin Roberts

Robin called into the show for the first time since her bone marrow transplant and even made her stand in co-host Oprah Winfrey shed a tear! Read on to find out what Robin had to tell her fans!

Robin Roberts is doing great and she wants everyone to know! The GMA anchor called into the show on Oct. 25 and told fans that her co-hosts, including Oprah Winfrey had her dancing!

'Usually I'm watching in between my toes in bed. You got me on my feet,' she said. 'You got me dancing this morning. It's all about being uplifted.'

It has been 35 days since Robin had her bone marrow transplant and she says that she can't wait to get back on that couch!

'I can't wait to come back! ' It's just about understanding the moment,' she said. 'Why I'm here now. I'm journaling. You'd be very proud of me, Oprah. Journaling a lot. And just so appreciative of the outpouring. Not just for me but for everyone.'

[GMA]

' Chloe Melas

More on Robin Roberts' MDS Treatment:

  1. Robin Roberts Announces Final Day On 'GMA' ' Taking Medical Leave For MDS Treatment
  2. Robin Roberts Leaving 'Good Morning America' For Bone-Marrow Transplant
  3. Robin Roberts' MDS ' Incredible Courage Facing Illness Is Inspirational


No comments:

Post a Comment