Saturday, October 27, 2012

Taylor Swift Announces 'Red' Tour

Taylor Swift Tour

Taylor will be keeping herself busy after her split from Conor Kennedy ' she'll be touring across North America, promoting her new hit album 'Red'!

Taylor Swift made the exciting announcement on Friday Oct. 26 that she'll be headlining the Red tour, a 58-date extravaganza!

'I didn't think I could be any more excited about my Red album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for The Red Tour,' Taylor said in a statement. 'I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans!'

The first tickets go on sale November 16 and the tour will take Taylor through 45 cities in 29 states and three provinces.

Ed Sheeran, who is featured on Taylor's hit 'Everything Has Changed,' will join the country crooner on tour, a six-month trek across the United States and Canada.

The tour kicks off March 13 and 14 in Omaha, Neb. and will wrap up on Sept. 19-21 in Nashville, Tennessee!

Are YOU excited, HollywoodLifers? Will you be going to Taylor's concert?

E! Online'

' Chris Rogers

Follow
@ChrisRogers86
More Taylor Swift News:

  1. Taylor Swift V. One Direction ' Which New Single Is Better?
  2. Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Know How To Have A Normal Relationship'
  3. Taylor Swift Reveals New Song 'Begin Again' ' Which Former Boyfriend Is It About?


No comments:

Post a Comment