Monday, July 23, 2012

Teen Choice: Taylor Swift Spills 'I'm Not A Good Dancer!'

Image of Teen Choice: Taylor Swift Spills 'I'm Not A Good Dancer!'

Taylor Swift is a dancing machine! At every awards show, we love seeing her jam along to her favorite performances from the front row and on July 22, she showed off her moves at the Teen Choice Awards. Taylor told HollywoodLife.com about her killer moves after the show!

Taylor Swift won five Teen Choice Awards last night! But our favorite part was watching her jam along to all the live music ' including rapper Flo Rida! So we asked her about her awesome dance moves!

Taylor told HollywoodLife.com, 'I think I watch my friends and I also just like, practice actively not caring what I look like! [Laughter] So I think half of dancing to stuff is not being self-concious because I am not a good dancer but I do dance!'

That is the best attitude to have!

Watch the video below:

Side note: Taylor comments on our reporter's bright yellow hat in the beginning! So funny!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

'Dory Larrabee

More Teen Choice Awards

  1. Teen Choice Awards: Taylor Swift Rocks Maria Lucia Hohan
  2. Teen Choice Awards 2012 Winners List ' 'Vampire Diaries' Wins Big
  3. Teen Choice Awards Best Dressed 2012 ' Demi Lovato, Lea Michele & More

 




No comments:

Post a Comment