Friday, July 20, 2012

Fans & Kristen Stewart Worried: Robert Pattinson Going To Film In Iraq?

Image of Fans & Kristen Stewart Worried: Robert Pattinson Going To Film In Iraq?

Robert Pattinson may be going to Iraq to film 'Mission:Blacklist' and everyone is so concerned about his safety!

We are always really excited to see Robert Pattinson working on new projects, but his latest one has everyone worried. Rob's new movie Mission:Blacklist might be filmed in Iraq!

While it hasn't been confirmed the movie will be filmed there, a few clues are making it seem like a very possible reality.

  • At a Cosmopolis Berlin premiere, Rob was asked if he was really going to scout locations in Iraq. He said, 'I didn't even realize that the script was a real story and then they told me it was a true story. I met Eric Maddox who it's based on. He's one of the most fascinating people I have ever met and the story's amazing. We're looking into Iraq, I mean he was there, I mean it's quite difficult obviously to go there, but I think it would be a good thing to do to go and start' you know?'
  • At Comic-Con Rob told MTV, 'The director is in Iraq right now,' leading Kristen to whisper 'Oh, god.' She is obviously very worried about Rob potentially going there!

Meanwhile, fans have expressed their concern for Rob on Twitter:

  • @madboutrobsten: As much as I want Mission Blacklist to happen, I do NOT want Rob to go out to Iraq. It's not safe at all! :'( Don't go Rob!
  • @KrisRobRobsten_: Is it just me, or is Rob going to Iraq just a really scary idea?'
  • @TayHeartsRob No one better touch a hair on Rob's head when he's in Iraq or they're going to have to face a million fangirls. I'm not joking.

Mission:Blacklist France'

MTV'

Read More Rob & Kristen News:

  1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Upset By Shocking Sex Tell-All Book?
  2. Robert Pattinson's Serious Lunch ' Anxious Without Kristen Stewart?
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are So Cool For Revealing They're In Love In Public


No comments:

Post a Comment