Saturday, July 7, 2012

Justin Bieber's Shocking New Feud With One Direction Revealed

Image of Justin Bieber's Shocking New Feud With One Direction Revealed

Justin says the too-cute boy band stole his hairstyle ' do YOU think this is the first shot fired in a pop music war?

Justin Bieber is one of the biggest names in music, and he has taken a swipe at the new kids on the block: One Direction!

In a recent interview with British magazine We Love Pop, Justin, 18, accused 1D's Liam Payne of copying his hairstyle! When he was presented with a picture of Liam, also 18, Justin went on the attack!

'Everyone's got my hair now and I need to change it up a little bit,' he said. 'Once I had my hair, I felt everybody else started to do the same thing, so I decided to change it. I mean, does that look a little familiar? Just a touch!'

Luckily, we think he was just poking fun at his buddy, since he said he is thrilled to work with the boys.

'The One Direction guys are great,' he said. 'We have a lot of fun whenever we hang out. They came over my house and we were just chilling out around the pool and listening to music. We were talking about me collaborating with them on a song on their next album. It's gonna be great.'

Do YOU think Liam is cuter than Justin, HollywoodLifers?

[ We Love Pop]

' William Earl

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Justin:

  1. Hollywood's Best Boyfriends: Justin Bieber Vs. Robert Pattinson & More
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: I'm So Happy You're Not Breaking Up
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Inside Their PDA-Filled Date


No comments:

Post a Comment