Friday, July 6, 2012

Demi Lovato Reveals: I Didn't Want To Lie About My Issues

Image of Demi Lovato Reveals: I Didn't Want To Lie About My Issues

Demi Lovato spoke out about her eating disorder and cutting issues in a new interview with Good Morning America on July 6 and HollywoodLife.com was front and center for her performance too!

Demi Lovato is so strong! The 19-year-old went on GMA Friday July 6 to perform for the GMA Summer Concert Series and she was asked about why she finally decided to tell her loyal fans about the emotional issues she went through in 2010.

Demi talked about when she dropped out of the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert World Tour, after entering a treatment facility to treat physical and emotional issues.

'I don't think it does anybody any good to cover it up or lie,' she says. 'The reason why I did it is, that's what being a role-model is all about. Not about being perfect, speaking about issues and inspiring others to get help. I wanted to make sure I shared my story ' I can either help prevent them from going through the same things that I did or help them get help.'

The singer is currently one of the judges on Simon Cowell's hit show X Factor and she says working alongside Britney spears and LA Reid is a blast ' and that they tease each other all day long.

Demi performed her hit give your heart a break from her latest album Unbroken and had fans in Central Park going wild.

' Chloe Melas

More Demi News:

  1. One Direction Feud: Lance Bass Yells At Harry Styles
  2. Did One Direction's Harry Styles Kiss Niall Horan?
  3. Did One Direction's Harry Styles Have An Affair With A Married Woman?


No comments:

Post a Comment