Sunday, July 15, 2012

Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Of Kristen Stewart

Image of Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Of Kristen Stewart

Rob and Kristen may be dating, but there's something about Kristen that Rob just can't handle! Find out all the details!

Robert Pattinson admits that he is jealous of girlfriend Kristen Stewart and the difference in their star statuses!

Rob admits he can't remember the last time he went out with Kristen, 22, and didn't get mobbed by fans!

Rob, 26, told the Daily Star that, 'It's extremely rare to go out for a beer like a normal guy. I don't know why. Something about my face people just recognize really quickly. Kristen can go out and people don't notice. She can hide in crowds.'

But Rob admits, it may not be their differences in status that affect him being recognizable or not!

He adds, 'I probably give myself away by walking around with a hoody and a hat and sunglasses, bent over and hiding my face. I probably look like a lunatic.'

What do YOU Think, HollywoodLifers? Is Rob more famous than Kristen?

Daily Star'

' Christopher Rogers

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More on Rob & Kristen:

  1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Sweetest Fan Moments
  2. Rob Pattinson: I'm So Grateful For My Loyal Fans
  3. Did Kristen Stewart Whisper 'I Love You' During Public Panel At Comic-Con?


No comments:

Post a Comment