Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Robert Pattinson Interview: I Felt 'Fear' After Kristen Stewart Affair

Rob is surprisingly candid about the 'absolute terror' he felt when returning to the public eye to greet fans ' check out this revealing new interview about pain only K-Stew could cause!

Robert Pattinson has had his heart broken after Kristen Stewart cheated, but his fans always have supported him. Surprisingly, Rob admits that he was nervous to face his fans for the first time on the Cosmopolis premiere red carpet in New York City on August 13!

Rob, 26, spoke to Reuters about his anxiety about seeing fans for the first time after Kristen, 22, was caught cheating.

'I felt fear, absolute terror,' he said. 'It's great ' I didn't expect it from the first 'Twilight' movie, I never expected my life to be like this and so it's kind of weird to have lasted. And for people to come to movies that I'm really like proud of and I didn't really think anyone's going to see, I mean it's like, it's kind of amazing.'

Do YOU think Rob handled his first public appearances well, HollywoodLifers?

[Reuters]

rtmp://streaming.hollywoodlife.com/ondemand/video/RobCosmopolis.flv

' William Earl

More Rob:

  1. Robert Pattinson Is 'Egoless' Raves His Gorgeous 'Cosmopolis' Wife
  2. Robert Pattinson Asks 'Twilight' Fans To Buy 8 'Cosmopolis' Tickets Each
  3. Why Robert Pattinson Wasn't Asked Tougher Kristen Stewart Questions On 'Daily Show'


No comments:

Post a Comment