Friday, August 31, 2012

'KUWTK' Preview: Kim Kardashian Accuses Robert Of Being Lazy

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Kim tells younger brother Rob he needs to take more responsibility in his life in this new, explosive clip from 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians,' airing September 2. Keep reading to see the video!

In the second part of their family therapy session, Rob Kardashian's tears are flowing as older sis Kim Kardashian remains straight-faced and dry-eyed.

Rob Kardashian is trying to move forward with his sock business, but he isn't receiving much family support. He finally reaches his breaking point in a family therapy session. In part two, Kim has no sympathy for Rob, saying, 'You say you want something ' well, no-one ever gave me anything. I worked. I want something ' I make it happen. Kourtney wants something, she makes it happen. Khloe wants something, she makes it happen.'

Kim and mom Kris Jenner both sit with their arms crosses, as it's obvious the family thinks Kris favors Kim over the other children. She shows little emotion while Rob has a complete mental breakdown!

In the first part, Rob says, 'My anger, a lot of it, stems from the working environment, because they all put this cloud on me like I'm a loser. I don't say anything [in response] because I don't believe it. Whenever there is a business opportunity, my mom obviously only cares about the three girls.'

Watch this new clip below!

Be sure to catch the second half of family therapy on Sunday, September 2 at 9pm on E!

[E!]

More Kardashian News:

  1. Rob Kardashian Blasts Kim: She 'Is So Selfish'
  2. 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Recap: Kim Kardashian Wants To Marry Kanye West
  3. 'KUWTK': Rob Kardashian Cries During His Family Intervention


No comments:

Post a Comment