Sunday, August 26, 2012

How Robert Pattinson's Handling Life After Kristen Stewart Cheated

Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Affair

Rob has had quite the summer since Kristen cheated on him and humiliated him in front of the world! In a brand-new interview, Rob reveals how he's handling his life post-affair! Read on for more details.

Robert Pattinson is coping well in life after Kristen Stewart cheated with director Rupert Sanders.

'It drives you nuts,' Rob tells Diario de Mexico of all the hoopla surrounding the affair. 'It's just nuts. I don't know how I cope with it. I really don't know,' he says.

'At times, I find the whole thing pretty funny. It is pretty funny. My life is kind of ridiculous to me. It's so absurd at time,' Rob continued.

Fans are showing their undying support as they rally in 'Team Rob's' corner!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Whose team are you on?

[Diario Twilight]

' Christopher Rogers

More Robert news:

  1. Robert Pattinson 'Not Interested' In Talking To Kristen Stewart After Affair
  2. Robert Pattinson: I Feel Paranoid About Kristen Stewart's Affair
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Won't Be 'Forced' To Go To 'Twilight' Convention


No comments:

Post a Comment