Thursday, May 24, 2012

Robert Pattinson Scared Of Being 'Typecast' As Edward Cullen

Image of Robert Pattinson Scared Of Being 'Typecast' As Edward Cullen

In a new interview in 'Les InRockuptibles' Rob reveals his fears of always being remembered for 'Twilight' ' do you think he's just overthinking it?

Will Robert Pattinson be Edward Cullen for all eternity? The 26-year-old actor reveals his fears in a new interview and we didn't realize Rob was so worried about being typecast!

'I'm scared of being typecast,' Rob says. 'Like most actors who start for that matter: it's important to branch out very early on. That's the whole point. In fact, I got offered the lead in Cosmopolis on my last day of filming Breaking Dawn. Right at the moment when I thought I was scared of repeating myself and bam! Cronenberg is calling me! It's better than anything I could ever dream of. Now I'm curious to see how the movie is received.'

Rob is currently at the Cannes Film Festival supporting his girlfriend Kristen Stewart and attending the premiere of Cosmopolis. We love Rob as Edward and luckily Twi-hards get one more Edward Cullen moment when The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn: Part 2 hits theaters in November 2012.

But Rob doesn't have too much to worry about since he was just cast in the military action flick Mission Blacklist and as a robber in Rover.

 

[Les Inrocksuptibles]

' Chloe Melas

More Robert Pattinson:

  1. Robert Pattinson Reveals The Most Beautiful Compliment Kristen Stewart Gave Him
  2. Kristen Stewart Looks Super Sexy In A See-Through Top
  3. Kristen Stewart In Cannes For 'On The Road' In Printed Balenciaga Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment