Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Charlize Theron Tells Her Baby Jackson To 'Go The F' To Sleep'

Image of Charlize Theron Tells Her Baby Jackson To 'Go The F' To Sleep'

Charlize shares her, um, creative parenting techniques! She reveals how reading the children's book 'Go The F' To Sleep' helps her with the stress of being a new mom!

We know that Charlize Theron loves her baby Jackson, but the new mom needs to get her beauty sleep too!

'A lot of people have sent me these children's books, and there's this amazing book, a best-seller [called] Go the F' to Sleep. This book was fantastic for me because it made me realize that I don't need to judge myself right now,'  shared the stunning 35-year-old Snow White and the Huntsman actress in an interview with MTV News.

'The whole book is just basically, 'Please, go the f' to sleep.' [Jackson] doesn't understand anything right now, and so he just wants my face to look a certain way.'

HollyMoms ' watch the video below! Is Charlize so relatable or a little harsh?

Get More: Movie Trailers, Movies Blog

[MTV News]

' Lorraine Chow

More Charlize news:

  1. Charlize Theron: Her Biggest Surprise About Being A Mom ' VIDEO
  2. Robert Pattinson Reveals: 'Charlize Theron Sniffs My Socks & Underwear'
  3. Charlize Theron: 'My Dogs Help Raise My Baby Jackson' ' VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment