Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kris Jenner Reveals What She Wants For Mother's Day

Image of Kris Jenner Reveals What She Wants For Mother's Day

We already know that the Kardashian clan has very fine tastes, but what does Mama Jenner want for her special day?

She's already banking a cool $40 mill for three more seasons of her reality show ' so how on earth will Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe please their mom for Mother's Day? Find out! 

'First of all, I would like lots of diamonds,' Kris Jenner told E! at the Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer Studies' Mother's Day Luncheon. 'I'm kidding.'

Kris actually has a far simpler request: 'Just being all together and chilling for the whole day and just being able to spend some time with Mason.'

'We're filming [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] season seven right now, so we're together every day,' she added. 'But it seems like there's so much going on and we're working so hard. So it's like a day off.'

Will Kim's new BF Kanye West be there? Kris played coy: 'I learned a long time ago I can't make any more comments about my daughters' friends because I get in trouble'But I do love Kanye.'



No comments:

Post a Comment