Friday, May 25, 2012

Phillip Phillips: My Girlfriend Might Join Me On 'American Idol' Tour

Image of Phillip Phillips: My Girlfriend Might Join Me On 'American Idol' Tour

Aww! Phillip's girlfriend might join him on tour this summer. Read on to find out why!

Phillip Phillips is definitely a cutie! But don't expect him to be newly single any time soon.

The 21-year-old American Idol winner raved about his girlfriend in a new interview ' and revealed their hopeful summer plans together.

'I'm hoping maybe she will be able to come on tour with me. It would be cool to have her there,' he told People. 'She supported me throughout all of this, and I love her to death.'

Awe! Well she is definitely a lucky lady to have him by her side!

Don't you agree, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in below!

[People]

More Phillip Phillips American Idol News:

  1. Phillip Phillips: Heejun Han Gave Me Crap Before 'American Idol' Finale
  2. Phillip Phillips: How I Overcame My Pain To Sing & Win 'American Idol'
  3. Phillip Phillips: Kidney Issues Won't Keep Me From 'Idol' Tour


No comments:

Post a Comment