Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Selena Gomez Spills Her Makeup Bag Must-Haves

Image of Selena Gomez Spills Her Makeup Bag Must-Haves

Selena reveals the beauty products she won't leave home without ' and now you can get them, too!

Selena Gomez, 19, is one of the prettiest starlets in Tinseltown and now she's sharing the essentials she carries in her makeup bag that help her look so fresh-faced!

'I travel so much and it makes my skin dry. I have two bottles [of lotion] always,' Selena says in an April 24 interview with TeenVogue.com. 'I have a lot of chapstick. I do Burt's Bees or Rose Bud. And I have hair ties because I'm always putting my hair up.'

Selena also loves Smith's Rosebud Salve , which not only hydrates lips, but calms and heals irritated skin and moisturizes dry areas like knees and elbows.



No comments:

Post a Comment