Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Justin Bieber Plans To Slam Mariah Yeater In New Song

Image of Justin Bieber Plans To Slam Mariah Yeater In New Song

Justin says he wrote a song about the girl who claimed she was pregnant with Justin's baby ' do you think this is a good idea?

Justin Bieber is using his lyrics for the ultimate revenge! The popstar tells Heat magazine that he has written a song about the horrible situation he was put in last November when Mariah Yeater said she had sex with Justin after one of his concerts and then she got pregnant!

'I'm going to be talking about everything I'm going through,' he says. 'I've written a song about that whole situation with that girl who said she's having my baby ' Mariah Yeater. I've written about my mum, loads of things I'm going through.'

Mariah dropped the paternity suit against Justin in December but still believes he's the father of her infant son Tristyn.

'I still definitely want a DNA test and I want to refile my paternity case,' Mariah tells the Chicago Sun-Times. 'I do believe he is the father.'

We told you Justin took to Twitter to write on April 21: 'Dear mariah yeeter [sic]'we have never met'so from the heart i just wanted to say'' followed by a link to a sequence from Borat in which he chants, 'You will never get this!'

Do you think it's a good idea for Justin to release a song about her?

' Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber News

  1. Justin Bieber Kisses Selena Gomez Look Alike In 'Boyfriend' Video
  2. Justin Bieber Taunts Mariah Yeater: 'You Will Never Get This'
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Extreme PDA On 'Boyfriend' Set


No comments:

Post a Comment