Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kim & Khloe Kardashian Love To Fight With Haters On Twitter

Image of Kim & Khloe Kardashian Love To Fight With Haters On Twitter

Kim & Khloe use Twitter to connect with their fans ' and their enemies!

It's no surprise that Kim Kardashian uses Twitter to interact with her millions of fans who anxiously await her every move, thought and candid photo ' but it seems the 31-year-old reality starlet also uses the site to talk smack with her haters. 'I love writing them back,' Kim admits to Papermag.com. 'People will write me, 'My phone battery lasts longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage,' and I'll write back, 'Oh, which phone is that?''

After years of media scrutiny, one would think Kim would be unfazed by negative comments from fans, but apparently the brunette beauty enjoys writing witty responses.

'When people are so stupid, you just have to have fun with it,' Kim explains. 'Someone [without a profile photo] will say I'm fat, or a hairy Armenian, and I'll write back, 'Oh, that egg picture of yours is so gorgeous.''

Even though Kim feels comfortable using the social media platform to speak her mind, occasionally she'll delete a tweet that she feels crossed the line.

'One time I wrote, 'F'k yeah!' and all my younger fans were like, 'What are you turning into?' So I deleted it,' Kim reveals.

However, Khloe Kardashian, never feels such remorse over her tweets.

'I don't delete things,' Khloe says. 'You look like such a little punk when you delete things. You should have kept that 'F'k yeah!' Our brother Rob deletes almost every tweet and follows people and then un-follows them. If he's in the mood to just date random people, he follows them, then un-follows. He un-follows me like once a month. He's bipolar on Twitter.'

Do YOU think Kim and Khloe should use Twitter to reply to their haters?

Jennifer Kamm

More Kim and Khloe news

  1. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Inseparable At Scott Disick's Restaurant Opening
  2. Why Lamar Odom Agreed To Do 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Again
  3. 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Films In NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment