Friday, April 20, 2012

Jennie Garth Breaks Down On Ellen Show Discussing Divorce

Image of Jennie Garth Breaks Down On Ellen Show Discussing Divorce

Jennie chokes up again in an emotional interview with Ellen DeGeneres. She's clearly not over her split. After 17 years ' we don't blame her!

Poor Jennie! It really looks like she's still hurting from her divorce with Peter Facinelli.

The mom of three opens up in the preview for The Ellen DeGeneres Show on April 20, and doesn't shy away from being honest with her feelings.

'It's not something I'm dying to talk about, but it's something that's going on in my life. I'm not ashamed to talk about it. I think by being open and honest with what I'm going through maybe it helps somebody else,' Jennie tells Ellen as she almost cries.

Jennie and Peter were together for 17 years and have three daughters together. We can't imagine how painful this must be for her, but she said she's surprised herself with her coping skills.

' I think at first, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through, but I really learned that I am so much stronger than I thought I was,' Jennie says.

Well you know what they say ' time heals all wounds!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Watch the video and vote below.

More Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli News

  1. Jennie Garth Seen First Time Since Split Without Wedding Ring!
  2. Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors
  3. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage


No comments:

Post a Comment