Tuesday, January 29, 2013

'Jersey Shore' Star Deena Cortese Reveals: I Want To Be On 'DWTS'

Deena Cortese Dancing With The Stars

'The Jersey Shore' star wants to trade in her Shore Store sweats for sequins and hit the 'Dancing With The Stars' ballroom! Deena tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY why she wants to be on the show and who would be her ideal partner!

Dancing With The Stars producers are looking for the perfect celeb cast for Season 16, which kicks off March 18, and we've got the perfect candidate! Deena Cortese, 26, is out to prove she can do more than just the 'jersey turnpike'! Check out our exclusive interview with her below!

HollywoodLife.com: Have you always been a fan of the show?

Deena: Yes, I've always been a huge fan of the show. I remember when it first went on the air, I never missed an episode. I thought Cheryl Burke was so freaking cute and she could dance her butt off!

What are your favorite dance moves?

I mean, I would say Jersey Turnpiking! No, just joking. I love Salsa, I think it's such a sexy genre of dancing. It's super seductive and lots of fun. I love shaking my behind. I also love hip hop! If I were on the show and I made it to the end, that would be my freestyle of choice!

Have you ever taken professional dance lessons?

Yes, I actually did dance throughout my childhood. I was even captain of my dance team. Dancing is what I love to do, it makes me so happy and relieves so much stress for me. I stop taking dance for a while and I miss it. I'd love to dance for eight hours a day!

Deena Cortese Talks About Her Ideal 'Dancing' Partner

Honestly, whichever dancer is the shortest, I'd be happy to dance with! I'm really short and can't extend my arms that high. Maybe someone like Mark Ballas.

What other celebs would you like to compete against on the show?

If I had to choose another celeb, it would have to be Big Ang from Mob Wives. She is so cute and fun! She would be so amazing and tough to compete against. I think she'd give me a challenge.

Are you the best dancer in The Jersey Shore Cast?

Yes, I think I'm the best dancer! Since I love it so much, it has to be me. Even if I fall a lot, I still get up and show my best dance moves. Come on, I got in trouble for dancing in the street ' I have to be the best dancer!

Would you like to see Deena on DWTS, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Highlights From Season 15 Of 'Dancing With The Stars'


Subscribe to me on YouTube

' Dory Larrabee

More 'Jersey Shore' & 'Dancing With The Stars' News:

  1. Sammi Sweetheart Wants To Be On 'Dancing With The Stars!'
  2. Snooki In Talks To Do 'Dancing With The Stars,' But Wants More Money
  3. 'The Situation' Is In Talks To Be On 'Dancing With The Stars!' ' Will He Fist Pump On 'DWTS'?


No comments:

Post a Comment