Friday, January 4, 2013

Gwen Stefani Gorgeous Without Makeup: See The Pic

Gwen Stefani No Makeup

While out and about in London, the beautiful singer went bare faced and proves that she's fierce with or without makeup! Do YOU think Gwen looks amazing without makeup? Sound off!

Gwen Stefani, 43, is always the epitome of glamour and recently, the superstar ditched her trademark red lips in favor of an au naturale look as she strolled the streets of London with her family. She looked absolutely  stunning!

About that signature red lip look, Gwen has said: 'My husband really loves the red, so I keep the red because I want to keep the husband.' Gwen's ensemble was also more laid back than usual, but totally appropriate for her day job as mom to sons Kingston and Zuma. Gwen wore her hair down under a hat that was totally cool.

Gwen's long-time hubby, Gavin Rossdale, wore an all black outfit for the occasion. The pair and their kids are currently in London visiting Gavin's family but are expected to leave soon. With ten years of martial bliss underneath her belt, Gwen recently told Marie Claire: 'My biggest accomplishment is my marriage so far.

'(Marriage) is something that I always wanted to do successfully. It was a dream of mine. (Our relationship) is better than it's ever been, like we're learning about each other all the time.

'Gavin's an amazing dad and he works so hard' He balances me out. And he never stops liking me, which is awesome! It makes me feel happy that someone likes me as much as he does.'

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Gwen looks amazing without makeup? Sound off below!

' Jennifer Tzeses

More Gwen & Gavin news:

  1. Gavin Rossdale Is Not Cheating On Gwen Stefani With Nanny ' Report
  2. Gavin Rossdale & Gwen Stefani Pictured Out After He Touched Nanny
  3. Gavin Rossdale Places Hand On Hot Nanny's Butt ' Appropriate?


No comments:

Post a Comment