Saturday, September 29, 2012

Selena Gomez Will Have A Sexy Love Interest In 'Wizards' Reunion

Selena Gomez Interview Wizards

Watch out, Justin Bieber ' Selena will be pursued by a super-hot guy in the upcoming 'Wizards Of Waverly Place' special. Plus, she opens up about the 'really good' television event!

Selena Gomez is so excited to be bringing Wizards Of Waverly Place back with a brand new special ' and now it's revealed that she will star opposite a cute guy that will be after her heart on the upcoming show!

Selena, 20, will be romanced by a sexy new wizard named Dominic, Zap2it reports.

'[Casting directors say he's] a hot Italian guy who encounters Alex as she tries to prove herself as a wizard,' the site reports. 'Described as 'handsome and mysterious,' Dominic is 'heartthrob, model good looking. Did we mention that he should be really, really, handsome?''

We're sure her boyfriend Justin Bieber will have nothing to worry about ' but he definitely won't want to be on set if they have a kissing scene!

Selena recently spoke to Radio Disney about her excitement surrounding the show.

'I'm working on my new record and I had great projects I was a part of this year, but Wizards and Disney Channel and everything that is a part of this is my home. I'm not ready for it to be over, so I just kind of want to do one more thing. I wanted to do it really badly. I want to make sure I promise the cast and the fans a really, really good hour-long event that they can enjoy and will leave them feeling good.'

Are YOU so excited for the Wizards special, HollywoodLifers?

Zap2it'

Radio Disney'

' William Earl

More Selena Gomez:

  1. Selena Gomez Scared On 'Ellen' ' Funnier Than Taylor Swift?
  2. Selena Gomez So Glam In Long Flowing Locks: See The Pics
  3. Selena Gomez Admits: I'll Join Justin Bieber On Tour


No comments:

Post a Comment