Saturday, September 29, 2012

Miley Cyrus' Twitter Meltdown: Begs For Liam Hemsworth's Forgiveness

Miley Cyrus Twitter Liam Hemsworth

Miley seems to recognize friction in her engagement as a result of her oversharing on social media ' so she made a huge statement declaring love for her fiancé. Click to read what she said!

Miley Cyrus is so in love with her man Liam Hemsworth, but there is reportedly a big issue that is creating serious tension in their relationship: her addiction to oversharing on Twitter! Perhaps that's why she recently took to her account to make a very public plea for Liam to forgive her wild ways!

Miley, 19, went on Twitter on September 29 to unload some feelings that seem directed at Liam, 22.

'Why do I torture myself and what ps I love you,' she wrote. 'ahhhhhh. I have got to pull it together.'

We hope these two lovebirds make up ' they're so good for each other!

When Miley's not making dramatic statements on Twitter, she tells Rolling Stone that she's working on the best music of her career.

'I'm thinking hopefully November for a single. It's just whenever we feel we've got that [song] we feel really confident in being the first single. I've got songs right now I feel like could potentially be singles, [but] it's been two years that I haven't said anything, and I want that to be the right thing we say.'

Do YOU think Miley should quit Twitter to save her relationship, HollywoodLifers?

Miley Cyrus' Twitter'

Rolling Stone'

' William Earl

More Miley Cyrus:

  1. Miley Cyrus: Don't Let Liam Hemsworth Tell You To Delete Your Twitter
  2. Liam Hemsworth's Ultimatum For Miley Cyrus: Delete Your Twitter ' Report
  3. Miley Cyrus' 'Men' Co-Star: She's 'Great' In Racy New TV Role


No comments:

Post a Comment