Monday, September 10, 2012

Beyonce Says She & Jay-Z Love Changing Blue Ivy's Diapers

Beyonce Blue Ivy diapers

The Grammy winner made a shocking confession when she admitted that she and her superstar husband think changing their 8-month-old daughter's diapers is beautiful!

Beyonce is one of the most glamourous R&B singers in the business, but when it comes to being a mom to 8-month-old Blue Ivy Carter, she enjoys getting down and dirty with diaper duty!

'I love changing diapers,' she told Anderson Cooper on his daytime talkshow Anderson, airing Sept. 10. 'I love it. I love every moment of it, it's so beautiful. I love it all!'

And her husband of four years, rap superstar Jay-Z, helps out as well!

'Actually, he is very good,' Beyonce said of her man's diaper-changing skills. 'We both [change diapers].'

But the 8-month-old little girl still doesn't understand what her mom does for a living.

'I'm mommy, and when [Blue] sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused,' she said.

What do YOU think of Beyonce's love of changing diapers HollyMoms?

Us Weekly'

' Christina Stiehl

More Beyonce news:

  1. Beyonce Refuses To Let Kim Kardashian Befriend Her
  2. Blue Ivy Helps Beyonce Celebrate 31st Birthday ' Pics
  3. Beyonce Disses Kim Kardashian With Silent Treatment ' Report


No comments:

Post a Comment