Saturday, September 22, 2012

Robert Pattinson Admits Why He's Such A Sensitive Guy

Robert Pattinson Breaking Dawn Interview

In a new interview, Rob admits why he thinks he's such a sensitive guy. Is it due to Kristen Stewart's affair? Read on to find out more details!

Robert Pattinson may have kept calm after Kristen Stewart cheated on him, but the actor admits he's also very sensitive!


'I guess I'm like relatively sensitive. Also, I had two older sisters so I grew up with lots of girls and so I guess I kind of have a different mentality cause of that. And I never really played any team sports or anything, (laughs) so I guess all those things add up to that,' Rob said in the new book Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner ' In Their Own Words by Talia Soghomonian.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Did you know Rob was so sensitive?

The eBook People'

More Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson:

  1. 'SNL Weekend Update Thursday' Disses Kristen Stewart ' Watch
  2. Kristen Stewart: Her 5-Point Win Back Robert Pattinson Plan ' That Worked
  3. Kristen Stewart: The Final Move That Won Robert Pattinson Back


No comments:

Post a Comment