Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ryan Gosling To Play Christian Grey In 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'?

Ryan Gosling

The gorgeous actor might be getting his S&M on very soon as the gorgeous billionaire in the screen adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' ' do you think he makes a good Christian?

Ryan Gosling is about to become every girl's fantasy, again! If you thought you fell head-over-heels for him in The Notebook, get ready to become obsessed with him if he plays Christian Grey in the upcoming flick Fifty Shades of Grey.

A source tells E! that Ryan is the number one choice to play the sex-obsessed Seattle billionaire. The 31-year-old is currently dating Eva Mendes and we wonder if she's going to be a bit jealous when he has to go into the red room of pain!

The actor has recently said that he is incredibly busy, so how will he have the time to shoot this flick?

'I've never booked myself up like this. I used to make a film every year or two. A week after I finished The Place Beyond the Pines, I started on my current film Gangster Squad [with Sean Penn, Josh Brolin and Emma Stone]. We'll see. I may come to regret it but I just want to be making films right now. The opportunities are so great I don't want just to be hanging out. I feel like this is the time for me to be productive.'

But it's still pretty uncertain as to who will play Anastasia Steele, do you have an idea?

[E!]

' Chloe Melas

More Fifty Shades of Grey News:

  1. Emma Watson To Star In 'Fifty Shades Of Grey?'
  2. Is 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Leading To A Baby Boom?
  3. Robert Pattinson Wants To 'Lick The Pages' Of 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'


No comments:

Post a Comment