Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kristen Stewart Swears: I Look Like S**t & I Don't Give A F**k

Image of Kristen Stewart Swears: I Look Like S**t & I Don't Give A F**k

Kristen looks absolutely stunning on the July cover of 'Vanity Fair' but she doesn't exactly act like a lady in her revealing interview ' can you believe she doesn't think she takes a good picture?

Kristen Stewart does not hold back in this brand new interview with Vanity Fair. The 22-year-old actress tells Vanity Fair that she really doesn't care if people make fun of her on the red carper for being clumsy, or wearing her signature Converse sneakers ' read on for her most shocking interview yet!

'I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph,' Kristen said. 'I get some serious sh*t about it. I'm not embarrassed about it. I'm proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet would think, 'What an actress! What a faker!' That thought embarasses me so much that I look like sh*t in half my photos and I don't give a f**k.'

So what does matter to K-Stew?

'Is that the people in the room leave and say, 'She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest,'' she tells Vanity Fair. 'I don't care about the voracious starving sh*t eaters who want to turn truth into sh*t. Not that you can say that in Vanity Fair.'

 

 

[Vanity Fair]

' Chloe Melas

More K-Stew:

  1. Kristen Stewart Kisses Herself At MTV Movie Awards ' Awkward Video
  2. Did Kristen Stewart Snub Co-Star Jodie Foster At MTV Movie Awards?
  3. Kristen Stewart MTV Movie Awards 2012: She Shows Off In A Mini


No comments:

Post a Comment