Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kim Kardashian: Kris Humphries 'Bored' Me, Plus Other Reasons Why She Dumped Him

Kim Kardashian shocked the world when she left Kris after 72 days of marriage. And for the first time, Kim reveals what lead her to leave so soon. Read on for more details!

Oprah didn't hesitate to grill Kim Kardashian about the demise of her marriage with Kris Humphries.

'I think it would have to be really, really bad to end in 72 days,' Oprah said in her June 17th interview.

It came as a shock to many when Kim filed for divorce from Kris Humphries in October 2011 ' just 72 days after they said 'I do.' And according to Kim, it was the 'little things' that quickly made her realize that he wasn't 'the one.'

'I think, obviously, when people first meet and fall in love everything is great in the beginning. For me, I didn't spend more than a full week with my ex [Kris] before we got married. We never lived together. So once we moved in together and I saw how our relationship was. And I started to see things that I wasn't aware of before,' Kim told Oprah on . 'It could be small things or little things. You know when you just have that feeling that he's the one. When we moved in together I just had that feeling that he's not that one.'

'Can you tell us this? Was there something drastically terrible that happened?' Oprah asked.

'No. No,' Kim replied. 'He's a good person and I will always have a place in my heart for him. It just wasn't for me,' Kim said.

'Were you, the worst word ever, 'bored'?' Oprah said.

'Yeah, but I wouldn't leave someone because I'm bored. We could find something to do. It's just the whole in your heart you feel it,' Kim says.

Hmm! It still seems pretty rude of Kim to admit on national TV that she was 'bored' with Kris in less than a year.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Watch the clip and weigh in below.

Kim Kardashian Reveals Why Her 72-Day Marriage Ended

In October 2011, more than 8 million people tuned in to E! to watch Kim Kardashian marry NBA player Kris Humphries. Then, just 72 days later, Kim filed for divorce. For what she says is the last time, Kim responds to those who say her marriage was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Plus, Kim speaks candidly about what went wrong, why Kris wasn't the one and why she'd rather be beaten up by the media than live an unhappy life.

More on the Kardashians:

  1. Kourtney Kardashian: I'm NOT In Labor
  2. Oprah Questions Kim Kardashian About Sex Tape & Marriage In New Interview
  3. Is Kourtney Kardashian In Labor?


No comments:

Post a Comment